Statement of Faith
Sanctity of Human Life
Donor Bill of Rights
Bethel Ministries (dba Voice of Hope Pregnancy & Family Center) is a life-affirming organization that promotes the Sanctity of Human Life and educates and equipes individuals to make positive life choices consistent with God's design for family and sexuality.
Bethel Pro-Life Ministries (dba Voice of Hope Pregnancy & Family Center) is an interdenominational, Christian, 501(c)(3) tax deductible, charitable organization. Bethel Ministries began in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The organization is dedicated to serving families experiencing unplanned pregnancy. It was founded in February of 1988 by residents of Wyandot County who were concerned about the lack of options being presented to women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. Bethel Ministries is a Christ-centered organization based on principles found in God's Word. No guidelines of the ministry shall violate God's laws. The ministry believes in the sanctity of human life and does not encourage or refer for abortion. The organization is non-political in nature.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. (1Thessalonians 2:13, 2Timothy 3:15-17, John 3:16)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, John 10:10, Ephesians 4:4-6)
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew
1:23, John 1:1-4, 1:29, Acts 1:11, 2:22-24, Romans 8:34, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Philippians 2:5-11, Hebrews 1:1-4, 4:15)
4. We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore we believe that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell. (Luke 24:46-47, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Romans 3:23, 2 Corinthians 5:10-11, Ephesians 1:7, 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7)
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8, Acts 1:8, 4:31, Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 2:14, Galatians 5:16-18, Ephesians 6:12, Colossians 2:6-10)
6. We believe in the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Romans 10:9-15, 1 Peter 3:15)
7. We believe God's plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is excusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:5-6, Mark 10:6-9, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9
8. We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end, and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13, Isaiah 49:1, Jeremiah 1:5, Matthew 22:37-39, Romans 12:20-21, Galatians 6:10)
Statement of Sanctity of Human Life
We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including all pre-born babies, the ages, the physically or mentally challenged and every other stage or conditio from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life.
Donor Bill of Rights
To assure Bethel Ministires (dba Voice of Hope Pregnancy and Family Center) merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the organization, we declare that all donors of Bethel Pro-Life Ministires have the following rights:
- To be informed of Bethel Ministries mission, the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Bethel Ministries governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing this organization to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees or the organization or hired solicitors.
- To be secure in the knowledge that Bethel Ministires does not sell, trade or otherwise share its mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To be informed how personal information shared with Bethel Ministries will be used and how it may be removed from any of our mail or phone contact lists.
This statement complies with the best practices and standards set forth by the American Association of Fundraising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).